Zurück zu allen Referenzen
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) intends to establish the Western Balkans Green Economy Financing Facility which will take the form of credit lines for a total of up to ca. EUR 85 million to Participating Financial Intermediaries (PFIs) in the six countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia), for on-lending to eligible sub-borrowers to finance residential energy efficiency and/or small-scale renewable energy investments. To support the implementation of the Facility, the EBRD engaged KPC as Facility Consultant to support all aspects of the implementation of the Facility. Specifically, the Consultant’s objective is to assist in the Facility preparation and launch, successful implementation and verification.
The Project Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Facility set-up and administration: establish Facility infrastructure, including a network of regional offices; operational procedures; Facility website; a Technology Selector (List of Eligible Materials and Equipment) and a List of Eligible Suppliers and Installers (LESI) populated for each of WB countries.
- General market awareness: develop information materials; promote the Facility and the benefits of best practice energy efficiency solutions, technologies and associated investments.
- Capacity building for PFIs: develop operations manual and training materials for PFIs’ personnel (including on-line materials); deliver trainings and "train the trainer" programmes; support PFIs with the development and marketing of green residential lending products and preparation of sub projects pipeline.
- Capacity building for sub-borrowers: support residents and housing collectives in the identification, development and financing of building-level energy efficiency projects in multi apartment buildings; support and build capacity of intermediaries in the development of strategies aimed at improving the availability of energy efficiency technologies in the market.
- Verification, monitoring and reporting: undertake verification of sub-projects completion for projects eligible for investment incentives; Facility monitoring and reporting.