Zurück zu allen Referenzen
The main goal of this World Bank financed study was the estimation of the potential use of Non-conventional wastewater treatment plants (NCT) for settlements from 500 to 10.000 PE in BiH.
The main tasks were:
- Development of proposals to improve waste water management through the implementation of NCT’s,
- Identification of optimal strategies for the use of NCT in wastewater treatment under due consideration of, natural, cultural, social, economic, institutional and climatic aspects as well as other characteristics,
- Elaboration and establishment of a GIS-based data base,
- Preparation of design criteria and guidelines in regard of the implementation of NCT’s,
- Development of wastewater treatment facilities investment plans based on the application of NCT as well as elaborating an Action Plan for the Implementation of the NCT’s
- Identification of 3 pilot projects on low cost/low energy treatment of wastewater in different typical areas of BiH, and
- Development of a long-term Financial Policy to support the implementation of NCTs.
The role of Kommunalkredit Public Consulting GmbH was to develop the long-term Financial Policy, based on a Financing Gap-Analysis.