Consultancy Services to support implementation of the Russian Residential Sustainable Energy Financing Facility (RuSEFF-Residential)
RuSEFF Residential is a 100 Mio. USD credit line proceed by EBRD to several Russian commercial banks for on-lending to support the energy efficiency renovation of residential buildings. Eligible sub-borrowers are individuals, condominiums and Homeowner-Associations as well as corporate entities such as Housing Management Companies or Energy Service Companies.
Eligible measures are energy efficient windows, thermal insulation of walls, the roof and the floor, biomass boilers, solar thermal water heaters and domestic appliances.
The task of the Consultant is to set-up an maintain an operational base in Moscow, develop all operational tools (such as Operational Manual, database, etc.), develop and implement a marketing strategy in close relationship with partner banks, conduct loan officer trainings and other capacity building measures and to assess the technical eligibility of sub-projects. More information can be found here: www.ruseff-r.ru
The detailed tasks included:
- Draft of an Operational Manual for participating banks;
- Develop the list of Eligible Material and Equipment;
- Develop and maintain the programme website;
- Prepare a marketing plan for the Facility;
- In coordination with the partner banks design and develop the marketing materials;
- Answer information requests and provide technical assistance to prospective sub-borrowers;
- Assist in the preparation of building-level projects based on conceptual design standards;
- Assist partner banks at all stages of the project cycle
Kommunalkredit Public Consulting GmbH, Türkenstrasse 9, 1092 Vienna, Austria