Zurück zu allen Referenzen
JASPERS (Joint Assistance to Support Projects in European Regions) assists the 12 Central and Eastern EU Member States in the preparation of major projects to be submitted for grant financing under the Structural and Cohesion Funds.
The aim is to increase the quantity and quality of projects sent to the European Commission for approval. JASPERS' assistance, which is provided free of charge, is geared towards accelerating the absorption of the available funds.
- Advice on conceptual development and project structuring;
- Advice on project preparation e.g. cost-benefit analysis, financial analysis, environmental issues, procurement planning;
- Review of documentation (feasibility studies, technical design, grant application);
- Advice on compliance with EU law (environmental, competition and others) and conformity with EU policies;
- Advice on the setting up of appropriate Project Implementation Units.
KPC is part of a consortium led by COWI (see: www.cowi.com) for providing advice to JASPERS in the water and wastewater sector.
For more information about JASPERS see: www.jaspers-europa-info.org